Plastic Carbide Wheel Units
Fletcher’s Matched Component Technology (MCT) – Optimizing your Glass Cutting Performance
Fletcher’s pre-assembled plastic wheel unit includes one carbide cutting wheel and carbide axle assembled into a plastic insert holder. Units are adaptable to Bottero, Copmes and Grenzebach glass cutting machines.
Plastic Wheel Units come in angles from 120° to 165° either in a regular or course grind and are color coated by angle for easy identification.
Fletcher’s product packaging configurations include 20 pieces per bag or packaged in our market exclusive blister type packaging containing 25 pieces per blister card.
- Features our exclusively formulated micrograin, tungsten carbide wheels for extraordinary strength and resilience
- Quick and easy wheel replacement
- Lightweight construction
- Superior construction eliminates pillar post slot wear
Click image to enlarge chart
Color Coded Wheel Units
- Units include one carbide cutting wheel and carbide axle
- Color coding helps to quickly determine the correct wheel
- Axle maximizes cutting wheel life by providing a durable support for wheel
- Fletcher units fit Bottero, Copmes, and Grenzebach glass cutting equipment
Sales & Technical Documents